Congratulations on your new roof! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family. The information below conveys our warrant and guaranty.
*Material and Workmanship Warranty
Shamrock Services Inc., d/b/a Roof Replacement Solutions (“RRS” referred to herein and post) warrants to the property owner, subject to the terms, limitations, and conditions set forth herein, for a period of 5 years, in which this Materials and Workmanship Warranty is effective; the RRS materials installed on the property owner’s structure at the address and location shown below shall be free from defects in materials supplied by RRS and/or defective workmanship provided by the RRS authorized installer.
TERMS, LIMITATION, CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Installation of the RRS materials must have been performed by an RRS authorized installer and must have been inspected and approved for warranty by RRS. This warranty issuance will not relieve the RRS authorized installer from performing additional work should final inspection discover any failure to comply with RRS current specifications and details or shortcomings in workmanship. This warranty is effective and valid only after final inspection and acceptance by RRS.
2. If, after inspection by RRS, leaks in the RRS product are found to be the result of defects in materials and/or workmanship, RRS will repair any leaks in the roofing systems at its expense, but in no event shall RRS’s obligation over the life of this warranty exceed the property owner’s original cost of the installed roof.
3. The warranty stated herein is the SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY for defects in or failure of the materials supplied by RRS and/ or defective workmanship provided by the RRS authorized installer. RRS shall under no circumstances be liable for damage to the substrate (deck and insulation), the structure itself, contents of the structure, any other property, injury to persons or for any consequential damages or incidental damages or loss of any kind whatsoever, whether on contract or tort, including negligence.
4. This warranty does not cover failure of our product if in RRS’s good faith determination, the failure was caused by:
a. An act of God or natural disaster including, but not limited to, the direct or indirect effect of lightning, earthquakes, floods, hail, fire, tornadoes, or other extraordinary natural occurrences.
b. Vandalism, acts of war, mechanical damage or abuse, traffic or storage of material on roof, negligence, accidents, structure settlement, defects or failure in other material or application of other material not supplied by RRS.
c. Metal work or other material not furnished by RRS or any workmanship not performed by an RRS authorized installer.
5. This warranty does not apply and shall be null and void if any of the following occur:
a. Failure of property owner to confirm leak event in writing to RRS, at the below address, within (30) days of discovery of each leak in the RRS product.
b. Failure of property owner or his lessee to use reasonable care in maintaining the roof, including that of sealants and caulking.
c. Additions, alteration, or repairs made on or through the roof or to any area or surrounding area affecting the roof, other than those approved in writing by RRS.
d. Failure of the property owner, named below, to comply with every term, limitation, and condition stated herein.
6. During the term of this warranty, RRS, its agents and employees shall have free access to the roof during regular business hours and with attempted prior owner consent, to perform appropriate inspections and repairs authorized by RRS.
7. RRS shall have no liability under this warranty until all bills for installation, supplies, and service have been paid in full.
8. The property owner shall be responsible for the cost of investigation if any leak is determined not to be covered by this warranty.
9. RRS’s sole obligation under this warranty shall terminate immediately in the event of a material change in use or a significant change in use of the building itself.
10. This warranty is extended solely and exclusively to the property owner, named below, at the time the material is installed. It does not extend nor is it otherwise assignable or transferrable to any other party unless approved in advance and in writing by RRS and the costs to process the transfer and to inspect and repair the roof, if necessary, are paid for by the original property owner.
11. RRS PROVIDES NO WARRANTY THAT OUR PRODUCT IS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL WARANTIES OR AGREEMENTS (WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY). NO REPRESENTATIVE OF RRS HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.