There are many factors involved related to the average cost of a new roof.
One of the most common questions that we get here at Roof Replacement Solutions is, “What is the average cost of a new roof in Winston-Salem, North Carolina?” We wish we could just quote you a ballpark figure over the phone, but that would be doing you a serious misjustice. Your home might be the same square footage and roof style as another in your neighborhood but end up with a significantly different roof replacement quote. There are simply too many factors involved to give you anything but a very broad range. Here are a few of the influencing factors:
- House size– The larger the house, the higher the average cost of a new roof will be.
- Roof pitch– A high pitch takes more materials and the risk factors during installation are higher, resulting in a higher quote.
- Roof removal– You could have anywhere from one layer of materials to several layers to be removed. Both the labor and the material disposal costs are determined by what there is to be removed.
- Roofing material– Not only is there a huge difference in cost between different types of roofing, but also differences in each roofing material classification.
- Roof condition– We include up to 10 sheets of wood to replace rotted wood under the roofing materials, but if you have a widespread problem, it will cost you more to have the wood replaced.
With all that said, your best way to find out how much your roof replacement will be is to call us to conduct a thorough inspection, go over your roofing material options, and provide you with a no-obligation quote. We can say that, generally speaking, the average cost of a new roof runs between $5,000 for a smaller home and basic roofing material to above $20,000 for a large home and premium roofing material. Call today to find out where you land in that broad range.
At Roof Replacement Solutions, we can give estimates on the average cost of a new roof in Roanoke, Virginia, as well as Clemmons, High Point, Lexington, and Winston-Salem, North Carolina.