Gain peace of mind with our thorough roofing inspections.
It can be easy to slip into a false sense of security after having roof replacement at your home or business, but the reality is that roofing inspections are important regardless of the age of your roof. Severe weather and other roof-damaging causes can cause a problem at any time, and the sooner the issue is found and resolved, the less it will generally cost you.
At Roof Replacement Solutions, we offer 3 tiers of roofing inspections in the Roanoke, Virginia area so you can choose what works best for you. We recommend getting the free inspection for your home at least once a year, especially after severe weather. A written inspection is useful if you are checking out a property to purchase. You also want to have a report in hand to show prospective buyers when your house or commercial property is listed for sale, or to show to your lender, insurance company, or investors.
- A simple residential assessment of your roof with estimate is FREE.
- A written residential inspection with photos – $50
- A written commercial inspection with photos – $125
When you call on us for roofing inspections for your home or business, our HAAG-certified roofing contractors will:
- Identify if there is any storm damage or other major defects
- Provide 13-point gutter inspections to see if water is flowing and draining properly
- Recommend roof and gutter cleaning, repairs or replacement based on our assessment
When you consider the ramifications of delaying roofing repairs, such as extensive water damage, mold, high humidity in your home, and other threats, it makes sense to make roofing inspections a priority and include them in your regular maintenance tasks each year. Call us today to schedule yours!